9.17.2008

Trevor...

...did good yesterday. Barely any spit up. Took naps. I got to do some cleaning!! :) It took him forever to go to sleep last night tho. Oh well. He's done good so far today. We'll see if it last.

Lewis might be coming down with the flu :( He wasn't feeling good yesterday. He went to work today, but I don't know how good he was feeling. He's rushed on some of the jobs right now. The owner had told some of the companies that they had some work done, in order to go ahead and get paid. But of course it's not done yet. The owner had to do that tho, cuz the stockholders are demanding their money. Uggg.

Going to the fair either tonight or tomorrow. The kids have free tickets. I just don't know which day would be better since it's kinda rainy today, but I don't know if that'll clear up by tomorrow. We'll see.

I was changing Trevor and all of a sudden I see huge legs. There was a spider! I flipped out, got Trevor (sans diaper) and put him in my bed so I could go get a shoe. It moved behind some things so I had to chase it out~ wasn't gonna let it go since it was near Trevor's bed (wouldn't let it go anyways, but gave me more motivation to get it now) I got it out and then couldn't find the shoe I had gotten. I used the only thing that I could find right away~the wipes container. I had to smash it 3 times to kill it. Ugggg I hate spiders.

0 comments: