8.27.2008

Well, Mark has been home on Tues and Wed. In Kindergarten here, they have integrated class. The first three days, only a few come, so the teacher can have more one-on-one time with kids so they don't get so scared. He goes back tomorrow. I won't have as much of a bad time this time. :)

My brother has still not been heard from. Another of my brothers is getting nervous. Please just keep him in your prayers.

Be praying that I will hear from Medicaid soon. I'm very worried we won't get it and I don't know what we'll do then.

Trevor has a tooth coming in. I guess that's why he's been so cranky. We go to the doc tomorrow, so I will voice all my concerns then.

2 comments:

Staci said...

The one thing I've learned about Medicaid is that you have to have patience! Once you get in you are good for a year though- so that is nice. In Texas it was every 6 months you had to start over. I never liked that! At least here you get a good year in! Are you getting WIC yet?

Staci said...

Still praying for your brother.