8.05.2008

Doing better

Trevor is doing better. Don't know if maybe he had a little bit of a stomach bug over the weekend or what. Sunday night he slept for 10 hours!

I'm doing ok. Still have a bruise on my leg and foot, so that's sore, but other than that, I'm doing good (can ya tell I like commas hehe)

Mark is going out of town next week with my FIL and his fiancee. They are taking him with them to a campground. They are thinking of leaving Sunday, he will be back on Tues to go to his Kindergarten testing and then go back to the campground. Yippee

So I gonna get something done to my hair next week. I'm thinking of going with a wave....still undecided.

Have you heard of the 100 thing challenge? There's one person that said (as I do) I don't think I can dwindle my stuff down to 100 things. So she changed it a little. Instead of only owning 100 thing, she's challenging people to get rid of 100 things. I think I'm gonna take that challenge. What do you think and do you think you could do either?

0 comments: