8.20.2008

Well

Trevor's still been fussy. I think it's cuz he's going thru a growth spurt. He's eating like crazy.

Pray that we hear from my oldest brother soon. The last anyone has heard from him, he was VERY messed up, either drugs or alcohol (or even both). He's in Ca. and the last day he was heard from was last Thurs. We are starting to get worried.

Pray also that we get approved for Medicaid. We finally got all our info into them today. It would take so much worry off of me and Lewis.

I so miss being in school. I wish I went back this semester. I hope to go back next semester.

Any suggestions on how to start out with CVSing? The only thing I know is the scenarios people post, and a lot of them, I don't have the coupons they have. I haven't exactly figured out how to do my own scenarios.

The 25th is getting closer and closer~ school starts. I get teary eyed everytime I think of it. I'm going to be taking care of my friend's son before and after school, so I think I'll be a little better knowing the he can help out with Mark. I don't know how Mark's gonna do on the bus, but my friend's son has ridden the bus, so I hope that'll make Mark feel better.

I'll post some pics tomorrow. Just wanted to write a little tonight. :)

0 comments: