8.03.2008

Two months

My smiley boy

So hard to get a smile picture in the chair~ all he wanted to do is coo hehe
"Talking"
Never got a good pic with both of them looking at me. One was always looking at the tv hehe
Trevor~ "Enough pics already!" hehe
His appointmen was on Friday. Well, we have had problems about Medicaid (The explaination~ I applied for myself back in Jan. I don't have my birth certificate, so DSS was contacting Ga to get it. In June, they had to close my case out because they STILL hadn't received it. So I'm having to reapply for me and Trevor. Usually, when the mother has Medicaid, the baby automatically gets it. Since I didn't have it, I have had to pay for his appointments (I get repaid after we get approved for Medicaid)) The appointment was going to cost $248~ which I wasn't prepared for (over double what I was expecting), so he didn't have his appointment. I'm going to call my doc and see how much they charge and see if I can move him there.

I weighed him~ 12 lbs. I haven't measured him tho. I will when I can

He's cooing alot more now. He still loves his Kiddapotomus. Doesn't care for car rides that much. Loves watching people. Watched a race on tv. Loves the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". His arm is doing better. He's moving it above his head a lot more.

I'm hopefully going soon and having pictures made. I still have to have Mark's graduation pics redone and I want to do that before school starts.

0 comments: