8.14.2008

Oh well

I haven't gotten much of the stuff done that I was going to get done this week~ although I do still have until Sunday :)

*Haven't done any painting

*Can't get my hair done. Ran into $ problems. I was so looking forward to it too :(

*Did do some cleaning. Got rid of some things, but still have a lot more I can get rid of.

*I got a new printer, so hopefully now I can figure out how to do the CVS game everyone is doing now. Especially now that we are going to have to crunch our money for a bit. Figured the printer was worth it if overall we can save some money.

Ross didn't know what to do without Mark the other day. I told him he better remember that next time he gets angry at Mark for wanting to play with him.

Getting more nervous everyday about Mark going to school. My best friend is trying to get her son switched to where Mark is going, so maybe he can help Mark out...it will calm me down a little hehe

Trevor is doing good. He smiles a lot. He has learned how to stick his tongue out at ya. So funny.

My mom fell again last week. She didn't have her dog's leash on him yet when she opened her front door, so he went tearing across the yard. Well, she went running after him. And if you know my mom, she hasn't run in 26 years. (except for once when I was little and she wanted to run down a walkway at a rest area with me, just once). She fell flat on her face. Pray for her.

0 comments: