8.11.2008

Weird week

This week will be so weird~ it's gonna be Mark-less. He's went on out of town with his Paw-Paw. He'll come back on Tuesday for his Kindergarten testing, but then back to the campground. I've only had a night away from him, so it's gonna be strange.

He called me tonight. He said he was having fun. I asked him what he did today and he said~

Mark: We played golf (putt-putt)
Me: Is that it?
Mark: (after a small "thinking" pause) Well, we ate.

LOL so funny.

So, I've started a painting project in my house. I'll take pics tomorrow. I have white walls and they just get on my nerves. So I have started painting in the "hallway" by the boys rooms. I'll work on it some while he's gone

I'm gonna go get my hair done. I'm so ready for something different. Probably going with the body wave. I'll do a before and after pic :)

0 comments: