8.26.2008

First day of school

First day's breakfast. Way too early in the morning hehe
Standing ready to go to the bus.
'
At the end of our driveway. He thought it was cold.
Getting on the bus (as I start to cry)
I cried all the way back to the house. When we got back to the house, I looked up in the sky and saw this. It was so big, I couldn't get the whole thing in the pic. It was a whole one, too, ~NO breaks in it. It was so pretty. More than these pics could convey. God knew I needed this. Five minutes later, it was completely gone, gray clouds in it's place with drizzle coming down. I think God was saying to me and reminding me~ "He's mine, too. I'll be watching over him. He'll be ok. He's in my care."


1 comments:

dana said...

Awwww... I love it. Both mine start on Tuesday, we are going to their open houses tonight and I am nervous... my babies are growing up.