11.29.2008

Crafts for Christmas

The boys are making key chains for Christmas. It's so easy and they love it.

They make a ball of clay. Then smoosh it flat. Then use a stamp to make an impression in it. Add a hole in the top for the ring. Cook for 15 minutes. Add ring and keyring. Walla. Key chain Christmas present.

I'll take some pics of them. They did really good. I haven't finished putting in the rings or key rings, but the clay they did turned out great. I'm so proud of them. I'm actually wanting to make some things with clay. I've seen some cool things that can be done and I'm reading up on it.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

The boys and I are gonna make Christmas Countdown chains today! You make one with 25 rings on it, and they get to rip one off every day! Kind of like an advent calendar with no prizes.