11.08.2008

Nuttin new here

Nuttin much going on here. I have a boring life sometimes hehe.

We are having another conference with Ross' teacher on Wed. The paperwork she sends home is not reflecting on his report card and we don't understand. We'll see what happens.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!! Wow this year has gone by too fast!

OOOO~~Mark lost his first tooth on Fri. I took a pic...I'll post it another day.

Lewis took Mark and Ross out in his blind to see the deer. Mark got to see 8 deer. One even walked up to the blind. Ross only got to see 2. Lewis was kinda upset. He wanted Ross to see more.

Has anyone read the Yada Yada Prayer Group books? They are so awesome. They really make you look at your prayer life and how you pray. I recommend these books to any and everyone. I want to buy me the set now. So many scripture references that I wish I had right on hand. (I got these from the library)

Guess that's it for now.

0 comments: