11.10.2008

Pumpkin that Mark carved at school.

Pumpkin Mark painted at our church

Trevor is rolling around all the time. The other night, he rolled and got stuck under the tv cabinet




Mark's first lost tooth. And he actually lost it hehe. He smiled at me when we were talking and I realized there was a dark spot. I thought he might have had something on his tooth. I told him "Smile at me again" He did and I realized he had lost his tooth. I asked him if he realized that he didn't have a tooth there and he was like "Really?!" He was so excited.

The funny thing is~ the tooth that Mark lost is the tooth that Trevor has poking out hehe

Mark did good on his report card. The only thing he got a - on was his talking. He talks a lot in class hehe. He knows all his supposed to know at this point, but if we can get him to calm down, he'd do a lot better.

I've done some reading on ADHD and having the tonsils removed. I saw a program on it, so I looked it up. It has to do with how much sleep they are getting. Unlike adults being tired and grumpy, if kids don't get the right amount of sleep, they get overly hyper. Well, Mark tosses and turns, snores a bit, and wakes up a lot during the night. "In one recent study, at the University of Michigan, 22 children with ADHD and sleep-disordered breathing had adenotonsillectomies. After one year, 11 no longer battled ADHD." I'm going to talk to his doc about maybe having his tonsils out.

0 comments: