2.17.2007

My birthday!!

First, it's my birthday. YEAH. I am now 27 years young :)

Ok~ I need major prayer for my daughter, Ashley. Last night we got a phone call from her mom saying that she was taking Ashley to the ER. Ashley had a fever of 103 and wasn't very lucid. This morning, her mom calls to update us. Ashley had come home from school yesterday due to a migraine. Then last night, as they were getting ready to go to the ER, Ashley passed out. When they got to the ER, her fever had gone away. The doctors were a bit baffled (but as I told L) they must of thought of something because they did a CAT Scan. Something turned up. They are at this moment going to see the family physician so they can get an MRI done. L has gone to be with her. Please be in prayer for her and all of us.

THANK YOU

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definately be praying..please keep us updated. =)

Happy B-day!!! 27 years young..rock on!