2.12.2007

Surprise, Surprise

My b-day is this Sat. and my best friend's hubby (Mike) has a birthday on the 24th. A lot of times we celebrate them together. So, Sat. my bestest (Chrissy) decided she wanted to throw Mike a surprise b-day party. It was the only day to do it because he would suspect something on the 24th. He thought they were throwing a surprise party for me and that's why we were coming. Ha~wait til he saw.

So we were to be there around 2:30. Mike wasn't supposed to be home til then, so it'll work out great. Well, I call Chrissy around noon and I hear Mike in the background. Uh oh. What's he doing home? Chrissy said that he came home early, but she was going to send him on errands.

So the family packed up and we left. First we had to go and get rid of our old computer and then go to their house.

So we get to there house. Mike's not home yet. Good. I go to heat up the oven so I could bake some cookies.

I look up from the stove~ there's Mike! SURPRISE Mike and Chrissy say. I've been punked!! It actually was a surprise party for me. Well, Chrissy was surprising Mike, but he came in the wrong door and spoiled her surprise.

I couldn't believe it and Chrissy was soooo happy. A lot of times her plans don't work out (her words, not mine) so she was happy this one worked. Mike about ruined it by talking where I could hear him on the phone, so she had to think fast for an excuse.

Anyways, we played a game of Pin the Hat on the Fire Dog. It was so funny. Then we had pizza and cake and ice cream. Then we played some Texas Hold 'Em. I'll post some pics later.

I had a blast. It was so wonderful.

Write ya later

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love surprise parties!! They are so much fun. I had one on my 30th and it rocked!!! It sounds like ya'll had a good time.! Happy Birthday on Saturday!!

Kim's Life said...

Oh that is so neat. Im glad it was great Happy Birthday to you on Saturday.

dana said...

Thank you... I might take you up on that offer. It is hard to put my feelings into words right now cuz I am not sure what they are. What did you tell me your son has? I am sorry to be so forward.

Carolanne said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy birthday.