2.27.2007

What a week

Ross had a couple of good days last week. That's a praise :) He is going for another MRI next Tues. I hope nothing has changed, but at the same time, it'd explain some things. Just be praying that it shows what it should, good or bad.

I have another History test due tonight. Uggg. I'll let ya know :)

I dropped my kitty of to get spaded today. I'm hoping it will help to calm him down. He's been getting kinda mean. Well, kinda is an understatement, he can get down right mean at the drop of a hat.

I went and got my ear cartilage pierced today. I've been wanting to and I needed something to lift my spirits. I'm gonna see how long it takes my hubby to notice hehe.

I performed for the church I've been going to on Sun. I was happy about how well it went over. I didn't know how they would respond, as they don't have anything like it there. After Easter, the music director wants me to start a group. I'm so excited. God has blessed me with this church.
Soccer will be starting in 2 weeks and then working with a new group.....it's gonna be wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some answers on the MRI...let us know how it goes. =)I love your enthusiasm & love for your church, that is really what it's all about!!

Nicole said...

I got my cartilage pierced when I was 20. I let it grow back because it hurt when I slept on it. I hope yours turns out better!!

Staci said...

I had my cartilage piereced on both ears when I was 17 and 18, but then one side never would heal so after a year of misery I took it out. Then just this past year I took out my other side and let it grow back up. I was just over that phase! I always would forget about it and people would notice and flip out, it had been there for so many years that I just didn't think of it being there.

Staci said...

I had my cartilage piereced on both ears when I was 17 and 18, but then one side never would heal so after a year of misery I took it out. Then just this past year I took out my other side and let it grow back up. I was just over that phase! I always would forget about it and people would notice and flip out, it had been there for so many years that I just didn't think of it being there.