2.20.2007

Pictures and more pictures :)

I just LOVE taking pictures hehe. Here are some more pics., the surprise b-day party, my V-day and B-day gifts.

Playing Pin the Fire Hat on the Fire Dog






Got a little bit dizzy hehe



My b-day cake


Mike's b-day cake



Mine with all the candles



His with all the candles about to light the house on fire hehe Yes, we got 44 candles on that cake.



All the smoke from blowing it out



My new ring from my bestest. It looks like one ring.....



.....but it's actually 15 rings. I've wanted this ring for so long. :) My bestest is the bestest hehe.



Leonardo, my V-day kitty :)



2 bags from my FIL and his fiancee. Plus I got a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible.



Went to a Bible Bookstore that has everything AT LEAST 40% less than you'd find in regular Bible Bookstores. I got Ashley the Teen Study Bible for her 13th b-day next month for $16. The other 2 books I got for myself, $8 each (reg 16.99) I got 2 little books for the boys (Who is God? and Who is Jesus?) Also I got a necklace made from a place in Uganda where they make the beads themselves. I'll get a pic of it later :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That party looks like a blast. I am glad that you didn't burn the house down with all those candles.

I love the ring that you bestest gave you. It looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

What a COOL ring! I love it! Great pictures!

Carolanne said...

Great pictures!
My son had a teen study Bible and then left it behind at a youth group camp. He misses it.

Kim's Life said...

Fun,FUn,FUN.LOL Im just laughing looking at this.