3.12.2008

Good news....bad news

Well, the guys are going back to work. I don't think anyone really knows what's going on. They make a decision one day, the next day, it's different. I suspect it will take a while to really work things out. They are using another cabinet business space. Cabinets business' are being nice and offering space up.


They will be paid every week. That's good news. Only, Lewis' main part of the paycheck came from the side work of spraying and finishing the cabinets. He'll still be doing it, but we don't know when he'll be paid for it. So, it's going to be a tough road for a while.


Two firefighters died in the fire. Pray for their families. One was 19 year old Justin and the other 40 year old Victor. Their funerals will be tomorrow.
On a good note, the boys got to have their first soccer practice last night. Mark was so funny to watch. I forgot my camera (first time too!!), but I'll take pictures next time. Ross had a good time. I think he was scared at first, cuz it was a new coach, but then he opened up and had fun.

0 comments: