3.27.2008

What do ya think?

I've been watching some documentaries on tv. They had one series called "In the Footsteps of Jesus". It was good. It wasn't one where all they said was that Jesus was "just a man". They showed some cool places in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Nazareth. There was one series that I didn't watch after a bit of the first one. They only talked as if Jesus was "just a man" and that he wasn't the Son of God. I couldn't handle it.

What do you think?~ Why was Judas needed? Why did the people that came to arrest Him need Judas to "point out" who Jesus was? (Just an opinion thing. I never really thought about it and these programs got me thinking)

Why was the price of Judas' betrayal 30 pieces of silver? (I never knew this one until I watched the documentaries)

0 comments: