3.30.2008

Praise God!

I had been worried about our doctor bills and medication costs since Lewis' job is kinda in a hiatus. Mark's doc wasn't covered under the "insurance" that we had. I don't call it a real "insurance" company. They get ya by having the word insurance in their name, but they are more of a discount program. Then, Mark's doc put him on a new medication and it was mucho dinero! Which of course wasn't covered. So I was worried. The medicine works wonders for Mark. I even told the doc "Me and my husband went to the grocery store with him and actually had a good time!" We have been very happy with the outcome of this medicine.

I got a letter yesterday that Mark was approved for Medicaid! I am so happy. God has provided so that Mark can stay on this medicine. Thanks be to God!

0 comments: