3.17.2008

Not much here

Saturday we did an egg hunt at our house. I'll post pics later. It was fun. It was Ross and Mark and my best friend's 2 kids.

Sunday I went to church for a little bit. I taught the HS class, then went to choir. I can't sit still thru preaching right now, so I left after we sang our songs for the service.

Ross and Mark have a battle going on. I guess it's just a competitive nature in them. It drives me nutz tho. Mark is doing awesome in learning how to spell things and Ross will try and one up him with some hard word that there's just no way Mark will know how to spell. Mark says "I know how to spell police" and Ross will say "Well, let me figure out a word that you don't know." Then say some big word. When Mark asks him to spell it, Ross'll say "I'm not going to tell you" Just drives me insane!!

I am now 30 weeks pregnant. Ten weeks left! This is going so fast. I try not to complain about him moving so much, but sometimes I wish he'd take a rest hehe. Mark and Ross had hiccups real bad when I was pregnant with them. This one is starting to have them a lot too. I think he got aggravated yesterday from them cuz everytime he had a hiccup, he'd jerk around real quick. It was kinda funny.

Mark didn't want to go to school today. I can't figure out why. His teacher said he and two other boys had a bit of an altercation on Friday, so maybe that was it. Couldn't get him to tell why he didn't want to go. He broke my heart cuz he said he wanted to stay home with me~ tho I know he just wanted to watch tv. I just don't want him to think that he can just say he didn't want to go to school and get to stay home cuz he'll be going to "big boy" school in the fall. My baby is growing up.

Oh~ Mark wanted a baby sister, didn't want a baby brother. Well, he's starting to come around. The other day we were talking about it.

Mark~ "I wanted a baby sister"
Me~ "I know, but you'll have more fun with a baby brother"
Mark~ "What if he doesn't want to play with me?"
Me~ "I think it'll be the other way around. You might have times when you don't want to play with him"

Mark~ " I will. I'll be nice to him. But if Ross don't be nice to him, I won't let Ross play with him. He'll need to be nice"

So cute.

1 comments:

Staci said...

Love the comments from Mark- so sweet.

I hope they get to play soccer this week.

Jess is loving it, but says she thinks she will DIE from running. LOL. Its good for her!

I didn't go tonight. moma took her.

My week will be next week. We have to take turns! LOL.