1.17.2007

Goodness

I went to a circle meeting for church on Mon. night. I've never been in a circle group before and it was cool to be able to go. On Sun., I was telling L that I was going. He said "What do you do? Sit in a circle?" I started laughing....then I realized he was serious! So that made me laugh even harder hehe

Tonight, Ross and Mark were arguing about who was grown up. Here's how that conversation went

M~ I'm a grown up
R~ No you're not!
M~ Yes I am!
R~ You can't drive.
M~ I'm driving my truck right now (has arms up as if driving)
R~ Mommy's a grown up and we're kids. Grown ups tell kids what to do.
M~ Mommy's a grown up cuz she can tell Daddy what to do.

Oh....out of the mouths of babes hehe

Write ya later

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Pretty smart kid. What DO you do at a circle meeting? Is it like a small group?

Kim's Life said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Love! Mummys a grown up and she can tell daddy what to do. I was laughing my head off reading that.

Gretchen said...

Nicole~ yeah. It's a small group that gets together at certain times. We meet once a month. We do things for people, raise money to help out with church things and people who need help, go see people in nursing homes. Things like that. It's to allow women to get together for fellowship.

Anonymous said...

LOL HILARIOUS.