1.09.2007

School has started

I have started back to school. I am taking Abnormal Psychology on Thursdays and American History II online. I told my mom I was taking Abnormal Psychology and she said "Just study me" hehe.

Well, we went and talked to Ross' neurologist today. She has added another medicine to his schedule. She can't take him off the one he's on and start the other, so he just takes both for right now. UGG another medicine to remember hehe. I am praying this one helps! One bad thing about this medicine is it means having his blood drawn a lot again.

I was invited to join the choir at the church I've been going to. It made me feel good. I was helping with the children's choir (I've been helping lately) and the music they were working on was kinda confusing (with repeats and Codas and things like that). There was 3 other helpers there and they were getting lost and I was just spitting out where everyone was supposed to be. The 3 other helpers were 2 adult choir members and the pianist. They told me after children's choir "You have no excuse to not join since you're able to follow it so good and I was getting lost. Plus I heard ya over there singing." It felt good.

I also ask for your prayers. I really don't want to divulge why right now, but I just ask for support.

Write ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great compliment! I have never been asked to sing at church. I wonder why? Oh yes, I remember. It's because I can't sing. =)

You are in my prayers...with whatever it may be. God knows. =)

Staci said...

How exciting about the Choir.

I don't think I'd ever be asked either! LOL.

I will be praying.