1.17.2007

More pictures

Here's Mark helping my parents pack up :) He wanted to carry everything!







Even the HEAVY bags hehe



Here's some "buildings" Mark made with his blocks from Christmas





On New Years Eve, I gave Chrissy her Christmas gift~ a wolf footstool. I thought it was so cool.



Our annual New Years Uno game



Chrissy winning a hand hehe


L and Chrissy were dueling it out.



We were at Wal-Mart and Mark wanted to try the weights. Here he is with the 5 lb.

And then 10 lb hehe



Some of my cloud pictures








And my last pictures. Chrissy and I "tried" to make waffles on her waffle maker~ this is what happened.
So we "tried" it on my waffle maker...and again~ this is what happened



Now~ we've NEVER used a waffle maker, so it was a trial run for us. What did we do wrong? We let them heat up; on hers~ we put some Pam on it, on mine~ we didn't.(We ALWAYS have an adventure when we cook together hehe)
Write ya later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure on the waffle thing..mine always works! And I don't even use Pam! Maybe you didn't cook them long enough? No clue..sorry. =)