1.03.2007

Welcome New Year

I am so looking forward to this new year. I am ready to leave last year behind.

L's and my anniversary is the 14th. It will be 4 years. I can't believe it. Time flies when you're having fun ;). Also, Mark will be turning 4 on the 25th. He has grown up tooo fast!

I am registering for classes tomorrow. I wanna take one at the college and 1 or 2 online. I haven't decided yet.

We are going to go talk to Ross' teacher soon (I hope). We are going to have to explain to them AGAIN what we need to be told. The day that I met up with Staci, Chris, Chloe, and Jess, I get a call that Ross is having a meltdown at school. I had to go get him and bring him back with me at Chick-fil-a. (Sorry again for that Staci) Then we found out that he had had a bad day the day before, but we weren't told. The teacher just thought he was having a bad day. Unfortunately with Ross, we have to take seriously his bad days. We can't just fluff them off. So we weren't happy with that. Then Ross was playing tag with a neighbor boy and the neighbor boy came and told Geri (Ross' step-mother) that Ross was touching him in the privates. Ross then preceded to tell Geri that some boys at school have been doing that to him. What is it with schools these days? Parents tell teachers what to look out for concerning their health and they ignore ya, then they can't even notice that some kids are doing this to others? I understand that you can't watch kids every minute (BELIEVE ME I know that), but from the sound of it, it hasn't happened just once. UGGG

Had to take Ross to have his blood taken today. First time in a long time and he threw a fit, like I thought he would. He screamed and tried to kick the people trying to take the blood. This is more evidence that this new medicine isn't working. He had no control over any of it. The people there were looking at me and Ross as tho Ross was crazy and why wasn't I doing anything. Excuse me for having a son that doesn't like his blood taken! Also I believe he had a seizure in there also. He was tired when we got home and laid down most of the day.

Sorry I sound like I'm griping. I have so many things weighing on me and I had to get a few of them off my chest. Thanks for reading :)

Write ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about all of that. No wonder you need to get all of that off your chest! Hope things get better with your son & the whole situation at school. My dauther just started Kindergarten this year, and we haven't had any issues yet. If we ever do though, I know it would stress me out like crazy. Good luck with it all. =)

Staci said...

Its okay girl, about the Chick fila thing! That's parenthood for you!

I am sad about what you shared about Ross and the whole "private parts" issue. That makes me angry.

Hope you have good days ahead...