1.19.2007

How many of you?

How many people in the US have your name? howmanyofme.com


Gretchen
There are 47,995 people in the U.S. with the first name Gretchen.
Statistically the 800th most popular first name. (tied with 18 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Gretchen are female.
Names similar to Gretchen:
Margaret

(My last name)
There are 8,819 people in the U.S. with the last name (My last name).
Statistically the 4120th most popular last name. (tied with 24 other last names)

There is only 1 person in the US with my first and last name so I guess that'd be.... ME So cool hehe

Let me know if you do this. I'd love to see other peoples statistics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend sent me this in an email a while back. I don't remember my exact results..but I know that it said over 600 people had my first & last name in the US! Pretty crazy! I didn't even know Anna was all that common.

Nicole said...

I on;y did my whole name. BTW, I'm the friend that sent this to Anna - kin of funny huh? ANYWAY, There are 10 that have my first and last name together. Not that many, but not as unique as yours, huh? It was fun though.

Kim's Life said...

I would do this but I cant find the link. I wonder how many do have kim?.Do you know many Kim's?
Gretchen your first person I know with that name. Its a great name.