1.30.2007

Not much going on. Just hanging in there. That's all I can say right now.

The church I have started going to is starting a soccer league. I'm hoping to get Ross into it. I think he'd like it. I just hope his daddy will let him. When the games start, they are every Sat., so his daddy would have to take him, or let me come get him. I'll find out soon. They also are doing cheerleading and I'm hoping Emily will get to do that.

I made an 80 on my 2nd American History test. I'm happy with that, cuz I was having problems keeping my mind on the text while I was reading it.

L has been working non-stop. The last 2 weekends, he had to work and he will have to work again this weekend. Uggg.

L's mom "says" she's going to come up for Valentine's Day, so that L and I can go out for it. I have a lot of problems with this lady, so I don't really know how I feel about this. I'm kinda hoping something comes up and she can't come.

Mark got a Radio Flier for his birthday. Now, he's wanting to go out and play everyday hehe.

I am working with the children's choir and teaching them signing. They are starting to catch on more. I love watching them learn it and be proud that they got it.

Write ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd be happy w/ an 80 too! It's passing right?! I am hoping the hubby & I get to go out on Valentine's...but who knows. I can always hope!!

~Crystal~ said...

Oh I LOVE History....It has always been a favorite of mine. But if I had to take a test in it, 80 would be good fro me too!