1.12.2007

Hola~ a bit of randomness

I went to my first Abnormal Psychology class tonight. I think I'll like it. The teacher seems to be good. She's been thru 11 YEARS of school. Goodness. hehe

I did have to walk out of class in the second half. She wanted to show us a movie of how Hollywood depicts the mentally ill. Well, they said GD in it 3 times in 20 mins, so I couldn't stand to watch it. I told the teacher I didn't approve of it being used, and could I leave (after the second time of hearing it). She said yeah, so I did (before I could get back to my desk to leave, they said it again). I just can't stand for that to be used. Why do movie producers think that's "cool" to do? uggg

L's and my anniversary is coming up, the 14th. I'm still trying to figure out something for him. Cutting it close, ain't I?! hehe

Ross is going to start his new medicine this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I've been going picture crazy lately. I've been in love with taking pictures of the clouds. I'll post some soon. I just love the "fluffiness" of them. :) It's just so amazing to me how they are so pretty. I don't live in an area where I can see the sunrise or sunset, but I do get to see the clouds.

Mark's fourth b-day is the 25th. He knows it too hehe. I got him some Thomas the Train things. My FIL said he got him a Radio Flyer. I haven't seen it, so I don't know if he's talking about the wagon or bicycle.

I guess that's it for now :)

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO with you on the use of GD. That will make me squirm more than anything you could put in a movie. Just makes me very uneasy.