1.16.2007

Some pictures

Somewhere around our anniversary, we always get together with my best friend and her hubby. We were married together in a double ceremony at the courthouse. So it's all of our anniversary. :) On Sat. we got together and played games outside since it was so nice. I didn't get any of us playing badminton, but here's us playing horse shoes.



It was men verses women, so here's the men stratigizing.



My best friend's hubby.



Me :)




I decided to get more in front to take better pictures. Well.....a horse shoe goes awry :) (No photographers were hurt in the making of this picture )



L giving her bunny ears with his horse shoe



I was trying to get more distance to my horse shoe :)



Watch the pro hehehe

More pictures to come. I have more pictures to get caught up on.
Write ya later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun to celebrate your anniversary w/ friends! I've never been good at horseshoe..but rarely get the opportunity to play it either. Happy Annivesary! How many years?

Gretchen said...

We got a game set last year and it has horse shoes in it. We broke a birdie, so we couldn't play badminton anymore. This is the 1st time my best friend and I had played.

We've been married 4 years now. We got married on the 14th so that L could remember it hehe (his b-day is the 14th of July.)

~Crystal~ said...

How cool! I think double weddings are so sweet.
I'm horrible at horseshoes. I wish I could paly it though.