1.04.2007

Well what a day

I won't go into the whole long conference, but we still walked away upset a bit.
1~ The teacher said we have never told her the extent of Ross' condition. YES we did. Once at the very beginning of the year (cuz we wanted her to know what was going on with him), at a parent conference before, and various other times when we've asked how he's been.
2~ They knew about the private part incident. I was so stupified that I wish I had asked why they hadn't told us. They had called the other kid's parents, thankfully.
3~ He's been telling the teacher that he was very tired and would go to sleep in the classroom. WELL.....They need to tell us. That tells us that he has had a seizure. His seizures make him very tired.
4~ She has seen changes in Ross and hasn't told us. His mood has been different lately. She questioned it, but still failed to tell us.

We have now asked her to write down things in his agenda book to let us know if he sleeps or if something out of normal for Ross behavior happens. Hopefully this will happen and we can prove to his neurologist that this medicine is NOT working. I can only pray.

Write ya later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I couldn't imagine dealing with something like this. My prayers are with you. I hope it all turns out for the best.

Staci said...

So why didn't they contact you about the private parts issue? I would ask. I can't understand why you would not be told... its your child! What hour of the day did it happen? When are the children unsupervised for that lengh of time? I'm so upset. I just don't understand it all. Makes me scared to send Chloe to school!