1.22.2007

My update.

I have done something to my heel. I don't know what, but it's been hurting. And since I'm having problems with my bunion AGAIN, I have only a little area on my foot that I can walk. Fun, fun. I hope to be able to get an appointment with another foot doctor to see what's going on.

Had a great day with the boys yesterday. Then last night, Ross had a break down! It was CRAZY. I don't know what happened, but it was terrible. Just please remember to keep him in your prayers, plus me to have the patience to deal with everything.

I joined the choir last Sunday night, so this Sunday was the first time singing with them. It was fun.

Tonight, I taught the children how to sign a song. (Yes I wrote sign. Didn't want you to think I mistakenly wrote that instead of sing) I love sign language and am having fun teaching it to them. It's a tough song and they did great learning it.

Thurs is my baby's 4th birthday. I cry a little as the day gets closer. He has grown so fast (which I know we all say). On Thurs, I'll put up a post showing him "grow up". I remember when my dad would put his hand on my head and press down and say "I'm not going to let you grow anymore" I know how he felt now.

OH~~I almost forgot. I made a 90 on my first American History class. The 2 questions I missed were the 2 I wasn't so sure about hehe

I had to leave my Abnormal Psychology class again Thurs.. She was showing the rest of that movie (refer to post on 1-12 "Hola~a bit of randomness" if you forgot what I am talking about) She's nice about it tho. She knew I'd want to leave and gave me a short assignment so I can still get a participation grade.

L has been working CRAZY hours. Last Wed. night, he had to stay the whole night. He came home at 10am. He had to work this whole weekend, has to work tomorrow, and said probably Tues. We never really know how much work he has to do til that day. I just miss having him around :( Oh well. We have to do what we have to do.

Well, I guess that's about it. If not, you'll be the first to know :)

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the good grade! Gotta be proud of that! Hope you get your heel situation figured out...that makes me hurt just reading it!