7.06.2006

And so it begins...plus BB7

At 9:30 I got a call....Lewis calling to tell me not to look for him before midnight. He guesses he won't be home til 1-1:30am. UGGG I haven't seen my hunny today!! Then he'll get home, go to sleep, get up and go back to work....UGGGGG

BB7~Whatcha think?? I know one thing~~Quit going after my BB6 people! It's crazy! Go after the person who has already won first! Geez, they don't need to win again. AND he was upset he wasn't nominated...that's so funny.

Ross got his hair cut and now him and Mark REALLY look alike. They have almost the same cut going on.

I did a little cleaning. Not much. Mark was doing EVERYTHING today~he tore his mattress up some more; during nap time, he took his pull up off and decided to pee in his bucket that we use as a toy box; almost broke a mirror....and it goes on! I SO need a break~this is why I went back to school in the first place~so I could have a break hehe

My mom seems to be doing better. I've only really talked to her once since she's been home, but she sounds a lot better. Thanks for all the prayers.

How well do you know your geography? Take this test and find out! Let me know how ya do.
http://reference.aol.com/geography/geography-quiz

**A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate
**February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon
**"Halloween" took place in the town of Haddonfield, Illinois, but almost all the cars in the film had California license plates
**If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes
**If a surgeon in Ancient Egypt lost a patient while performing an operation, his hands were cut off.

Write ya later.

2 comments:

Staci said...

I love bb too!!! I'm excited about this season. It will be my 3rd season to watch.

Vickie said...

I LOVE Big Brother. I have watched every season.

Thanks for the Teapot!! It is so cute. I will have it posted. Thanks again.