7.19.2006

SO Aggravating!

This is so aggravating! It's hard to just "be myself" on here! I wanted to just be able to say anything that's on my mind, but I keep stopping myself. I'm too worried about whether people will see me as crazy or stupid or condemn me about how I feel about something or that it would seem as I complain too much. I was hoping this blog thing would help me to get everything off my mind and off my chest. Maybe stuff would quit running thru my mind every night. I told myself whenever I started this, that I'd write how I felt~really felt~but I can't seem to do it. It's frustrating. I've got to do something soon, or it's gonna drive me nuts.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Yea- I understand completely!! I decided when I made this blog though that either I was going to be me and people can take it or leave it or I'm not wasting my time being something that I'm not!! No one is every going to agree with you about everything and I feel that if there is someone out there that doesn't like me or is going to be judgemental then so be it because I would rather know this now than find out later and had wasted any time on them :) That's how I talked myself into being REAL!!

Staci said...

Say what you need to say girl.

Vickie said...

I say: It's your blog and you post what you want. If people don't like it they don't have to read it. YOU GO GIRL!!! Let 'er rip!!