7.29.2006

I GOT IT!!!!

I got my digital camera! It was a little more than I had planned on spending, but it came with things that I'd end up spending $ on later anyways.

It included:the camera (duh hehe) with 256 MB internal memory, 2 rechargable batteries with the charger, a case, the video hook-up, and the USB cable. I didn't read the things on the box and the guy asked if I wanted a case or batteries. We looked at some cheap cases, but none of them fit. And I figured I had batteries at the house. Well, I got to Chrissy's house and found out that they were both in there. God blessed me.

It was just put onto the floor, cuz I looked at the tag that gave the specifications and it said "256 internal memory" I was like WHOA! I asked the guy if I read that right and he said "Yeah they come with some internal memory .. (looked at the tag) Whoa! Yeah, that's what it says. They've just put this out on the floor" So I was a happy chick today.

I'll be able to post pics soon. I've got a whole house to catch up on :)

Write ya later.

0 comments: