7.18.2006

Crazy around here

Been busy around here!
Fri.~I had a surprise party for L (I'm getting on the initial train~tired of typing his name out hehe). He tried his best to ruin it. He wanted to go out to eat, but I convinced him to stay home. Then, he came home from work early! So I had to have the guests stay at my FIL's house (right next door) and I went and picked them up (L thought I was going to Food Lion :)) Came back and he was surprised. It was a wonderful evening. He definitely wasn't expecting it!

The rest of the weekend, we just hung out with the kids. Ever since the girls have come back from staying with my MIL in Fla., they have been so good (especially Ashley). So we have enjoyed them a lot more. In two weeks, we are going to have them for a week. I'm really surprised that they were able to, but happy.

Today~I had to take Ross to have his blood drawn again. He always screams during it, but gets over it quickly. This was the second time Mark has seen this happen to Ross, so he sat there "It's ok Ross. You're doing good" It was so cute.

Tonight I went and took a test at the community college to see if I could take internet courses this fall semester. And......I passed, so I can! It'll help a lot. I won't have to go to the college for a couple of classes. Now I just have to figure out what classes to take and then register.

Hopefully, by next week, I will have a digital camera. I'm hoping! I've seen what I want and it's on sell (just hoping it still is when I go back)

L is still working long hours. He got home around 8pm tonight, just because he had to come home early because of the heat. Oh well. hehe He's working hard for us and I love him for that.

Still having trouble potty training Mark. I just hope he comes around soon.

Write ya later.

0 comments: