7.22.2006

Working on it

My house is "kinda" coming together. I've been working to make it look better. Getting things together to go to GoodWill. Got a new (to me)chest of drawers. I love it.

While I was cleaning out the other chest of drawers, I got a surprise. I kept some blankets in the bottom drawer. Mark had left some cereal in there (long time ago, obviously, since the kind it was we haven't bought in a long time).
While I was pulling the blankets out, I found something black about this big
---------. Then after I got all the blankets out, I found another one. They were baby mice that had died! Now I don't like mice, but it was sad :(. We have a bad mouse problem, but I never thought about that happening! I think we might have finally fixed the mouse problem, but I'm still holding my breath hehe

WELL~we found out the alternator in our Expedition is bad, so we have to get another one. Since we have to do that, I don't get my camera this weekend! I have to wait longer! I was so looking forward to getting it. Oh well.

I think I also got L to agree to get a kitten. I want a pet, but we don't have to time to train a dog right now. I found a couple of kittens that are so cute, online on the animal shelter's website (at left is one of 'em). I can't wait to get it :) It said she also had a sister. I just hope one of 'em are there when we go.

Ross is trying that new patch today and he seems to be doing good. I hope it just stays that way.

Hopefully later I can hang some pictures. I'm ready for this house to look like we have lived in it instead of looking like we just moved in.

Write ya later.

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm sorry you don't get the camera. That's no fun.

I'm thinking of you today... and praying for you!