6.05.2006

Bear with me!!

Hello. Please bear with me as this is my first time blogging!

I am married to a great guy~Lewis~for 3 years. I have 2 boys~Mark,3 and Ross,5 and 2 daughters~Ashley,12 and Emily,10 (technically step, but I hate that label now). I am a SAHM and also going back to school. Hoping to major (a least minor) in Spanish.

I had a good day with Ross today. I took him out~just me and him. He did good at school today so we went to the library and then the park. I was proud of how good he was. Ross has been diagnosed with:ADHD, seizures (focal), and a mood disorder~tho they don't know what type yet. It has been suggested: bipolar~which is REAL hard to diagnose on young children due to a lot of the symptoms are just what kids do at this age~ and Asperger's Syndrome~a type of autism. He goes tomorrow to start a bunch of test with a neuropsychologist or one of the psy- doctors (hehe) Ross has a bunch of doctors~sometimes hard to keep up with them all:neurologist, psychologist, and a psychiatrist. Hopefully we can get some more answers on how to deal with him.

It's tough around here. Even tho my husband is great person, it's more like I am a single parent. It's getting to me. I am amazed at how REAL single parents do it. If I didn't have the tiny amount of help from my father's-in-law fiancee, I wouldn't be able to get a break now and then. My parents live in Ga. so I have NO family here. God Bless all the single parents!

Well~not much else happened today, so I will close. Write ya later

2 comments:

Staci said...

wow I am so excited that you started a blog!!! I will link you to my blog when I go to the church. How fun.

I will be praying for Ross...and you for that matter!!! That sounds stressful!!

I look forward to seeing you next week!!!

When did your parents move to GA? and WHY????

~Crystal~ said...

*Welcome*Welcome*Welcome*
To the wonderful world of blogging! I hope you enjoy as much as I have.