6.14.2006

My day

Well, a busy day.

I went to school. Just a few more days of this class. Three to be exact. I wish I could continue this summer. Still wondering if I should go ahead and register and if Lewis does go back, then withdrawal. I just don't want anymore W's on my transcript. I have done so good at getting it clean and nice looking hehe. I'm still thinking about it.

After school, I picked up Ross and went to meet up with Staci. It was GREAT to see her again. I thought about it on the way home and it's been almost 10 years since we saw each other (not counting going to her wedding). It's amazing. Time flies! We were talking about that today. My mom always told me that after HS, time sped up. And the older you got, the faster it flies. I always laughed at her. Now I don't hehe.

Went to church tonight. I am in a group called Reflections of Grace. We do signing, interpretive dance, use sticks (like dowel rods), ribbons, and have done a LITTLE bit of drama. It's a fun group. We are trying to get 2 pieces together for 4th of July. We're running out of time and have a bunch to do.

Now I'm just taking a break from homework. Only a few more assignments. Tonight's and tomorrows. I kinda like homework hehe

Ross goes for another appointment tomorrow with his neuro~whatever. I think it's next week when we find out the results. I hope they can tell us SOMETHING. He had a bit of a bad day after we left from seeing Staci. He was real good when we were out, but we got home~he didn't want to be good I guess hehe. His step-mother also told me he had a late night last night. Lately, it seems, he has a late night the day before I get him.

0 comments: