6.25.2006

Whew! What a weekend!

It rained again! So the boys couldn't go out today. Again~I was being drove insane. And you'd figure they'd be tired tonite when it was time to go to bed. I even sent them to bed early, thinking "Even if they stay awake for a bit, they'll be asleep by their normal bedtime" WRONG! I don't know what time they woulda fell asleep if I did wait til their bedtime!

I got off the phone a bit ago with my mom. She is very nervous about going into the hospital tomorrow. Please pray. Pray also that they can figure out what is wrong and what they can do for her.

Not much else to say. My bestest friend is (hopefully) coming over tomorrow for us to hang out for a bit. We haven't seen each other for a while and I miss her.

**A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second
**John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles
**Wayne's World was filmed in two weeks
**The raised reflective dots in the middle of highways are called Botts dots
**Starfish don't have brains

Write ya later.

0 comments: