6.19.2006

My ABC's


Saw this on Staci's~figured I'd do it too.

Accent: Southern

Bible Book That I Like: Esther

Chore I Don't Care For: Any! hehe Mostly folding socks

Dog or Cat: Neither, but would like a dog

Essential Electronics: Ummm my computer! My DVR!!!

Favorite Cologne: Whatever I think smells pretty (or get for free)

Gold or Silver: Both

Handbag I Carry Most Often: The one I got half off at Goody's

Insomnia: Heck yeah. All the time!

Job Title: Wife, Mother, Homemaker, Student

Kids: 2 boys, 2 girls

Living Arrangement: In a mobile home on 20 acres of land next to my FIL

Most admirable Trait: Being a good friend and listener

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I know I had one~just can't think of any

Overnight Hospital Stays: twice~birth of my boys (Ross~2 nights Mark~1)

Phobia: Spiders, heights, rollercoasters, I'm sure there is more

Quote: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.---Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.

Religion: Christian

Siblings: 3 half brothers

Time I Wake Up: Since I'm in school~9am When I'm in night school~whenever hehe

Unusual Talent or Skill: One that drives Lewis nutz is flaring my nose (he can't do it)

Vegetable I Won't Eat: Most of them

Worst Habit: Worrying all the time (which is why I need my second quote)

X-Rays: knees, wrist, foot, teeth

Yummy Stuff I Cook: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and cheese on top, and Country Pie~it's awesome

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Monkeys or in Spanish~los monos

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I'm sorry I haven't been commenting. I lost your blog in my large favorites file. When I saw you comment on Staci's blog, I got excited!