6.16.2006

Just a plum long long

I went to school (sounds familiar huh? hehe). I had a vocab test today. Drumroll........I made a 105 on it YEAH!!! Now all I have to prepare for is the final.

Went to get Mark and me something to wear for the visitation and funeral. I found a great dress. Then came home to get ready for the visitation tonight. Haven't seen Lewis in a suit in a long time!! He was sexy hehe.

The visitation was long! I guess since I didn't really know anybody, it just made it feel that way. We just got home a bit ago.

Mark made me cry tonight. He saw his MawMaw and wanted her to wake up. Went up to the casket and said "Wake up MawMaw!" He said she was tired and was sleeping, but she was only going to sleep for a little bit~not a long time! I cried. He loves his MawMaw.

Well, I'm tired and I don't really have anything else to say~I'm drained

Write ya later

0 comments: