6.18.2006

Hola

I'm running out of titles!! hehe

Well, today was a good day. Karen, my FIL's fiancee, got Mark this morning and took him with her. I got to finally fold and put up laundry. Yeah me!! This evening, we were to have fish with my FIL and Karen (KK is what we call her). Weeellll, my FIL thawed out enough fish for about 15 people! So we had to get some people to our house quick to help us eat it all. KK and I went to my neighbor's to see if they'd like to come. They were getting ready to go to their daughter's for supper. So, KK called her mom and dad and they said they'd be right over. They LOVE Mark. KK takes Mark to go see them all the time. Mark calls them MumMum and Poppy. We had a wonderful supper. They are some great people. Even with 7 people, we still had a lot of fish left. Guess we all know what we'll be eating the next couple of days.

I have my final in the morning. I feel prepared. Hope I am.

Lewis meets with Salisbury Lumber on Tues. Pray that we will get the answer we need. I'm worried about his job at Freightliner. I know God will either close or open this door for us.

Happy Father's Day to all fathers out there.

Write ya later.

0 comments: