6.29.2006

Just another day

Kinda boring hehe

I worked on something for Chloe. I do plastic canvas and am making something for her. I hope to be done with it soon. If I'd just sit down and do it, I'd be done in an hour or so. Lately, I can't just sit still.

My dad still hasn't called. I guess everything is going ok. Today was the 3 day mark. Mom said that it'd be 3-5 days; Dad said it'd be 3-7. So I guess I'll just have to wait.

Lewis starts SL tomorrow. I already have some chores lined up in my head to do. I'm going to miss the morning time we had tho. I just hope he doesn't come home with an attitude. When he worked there before, he'd come home, get upset with me and Mark and just have a really bad temper. While working at Freightliner, it was so great. He was in a good mood a lot of the time (he said it was just cuz I was asleep when he got home and so by the time I had woke up, he'd be cooled down) The people who usually caused his bad mood are gone now, so I hope that makes a difference.

**A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night
**Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is~~be it red or neon yellow
**Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age
**Chop-suey isn't a native Chinese dish, it was created in California by Chinese immigrants
**Hummingbirds can't walk

Write ya later.

0 comments: