6.27.2006

Not much to say

Not much to say today. We had to go over to MawMaw's this morning and clean out her freezers and cabinets. Good Grief she had a lot of food!!! We won't be needing much from the grocery store for a while.

Took Ross to the library today. He wanted me to sit with him this time. I was so happy. He got a little bored about halfway thru. I told him if he wanted to see if he would get a prize (they have a drawing at the end), then we had to wait. I knew he would get disappointed if his name wasn't drawn (he was kinda sad last week) and I know that is normal. You just don't like to see your kid disappointed. BUT his name was drawn! I looked up to the sky and said "Thank you God!" I think He knew Ross needed a little pick me up.

Got home and came down with a TERRIBLE headache. Fell asleep and slept too much. Now I still have a headache and feel bad for sleeping so much. UGGG

Lewis just went off to his last night a Freightliner. He has mixed emotions. I know he's gonna miss that place.

**Count de Grisley was the 1st magician to perform the trick of sawing a woman in half in 1799
**The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flinstone.
**Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better
**Amount that American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating ONE olive from each salad served 1st class~~$40,000
**The average number of days a West German goes without washing his
underwear: 7 (that's just gross!)

Write ya later

0 comments: