6.21.2006

Finally~A diagnose

Well, they have finally told us a diagnose for Ross. He has bipolar. We have always known that it was a possibility, but it hits hard when they finally say~This is what it is. Now we know it's something we will have to deal with his whole life. Please pray! I am guilting myself~which I know it's not my fault, easier said than done.

I went and had my eyebrows waxed for the first time in my life! Yaweee. I told the lady I'd never done it (I've wanted to, but I'm a wimp hehe) and she looked and said (she's Asian) "Oh I see!" Good grief. Never realized how much of a difference it'd make.

Got any hints for potty training? Mark will go potty to pee, but we have yet to get him to go poop. I guess that now that I'll have more time to spend with him, I can work more with it.

Please pray! My spirits are way down. I am good at showing a strong outward appearance, but I crash later. I usually don't even say this, so anyone reading, I'm letting you see a rare side (just a peek). I'm just not happy much. I look it, I don't want you to see me blue. I just need prayer.

Ok time for useless facts:
**Everyday, more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury
**The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910 (where were their parents?)
**A duck quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
**The cruise liner, Queen Elizabeth II, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns (Geez~I'd hate to have to pay that bill!!)
**The fingerprints of Koala Bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

Write ya later.

0 comments: