6.10.2006

Good Day :)

I have Ross this weekend. I was kinda worried cuz my MIL being here. He was SO GREAT today. I was so proud of him! And yes I did tell him (many times). I felt bad for him cuz my MIL brought something for Mark, but didn't Ross. I told him since he was so good today, we'd go get him something.

Please be praying for Lewis and all of us. Lewis' grandmother is in BAD shape. She is not expected to live much longer. He went and saw her tonight and she knew who he was at first, but then forgot who he was. He's very close to her. We knew we were living on short time, but it's still gonna be hard.

Also, a friend of mine (and Staci's), Stacey, her grandfather died Wed. Pray for them. They are doing good tho.

Staci~Ashley and Emily are Lewis' and his ex-wife's, Ross is mine with my ex, and Mark is mine and Lewis'.

Well, I'm gone for now. Tired, have homework, have MIL here, and have a headache. I'll write more later.

Write ya later.

0 comments: