6.23.2006

How'd they do it?

We have had power problems the last two days. It went out last night @ 10 (they said it'd be back on by 1:30 am~ it wasn't until 3am) then this afternoon we had a BIG storm come thru. Our power went out around 4:30 pm. Interesting to keep the boys occupied. It's weird. When we had power, they'd go in their rooms and play and make up games. Today when we didn't, they didn't want to play in their rooms. Oh well. It is 9:54 and we FINALLY got our power back. I hate to admit it, but I am 26 years old and don't like the dark out here. We live 5 miles from the town, have 20 acres of land~~and it's just plain spooky. I prayed a lot last night! hehe. How'd they do it before power? hehe

Well~I have to re-say what I said in my last post. The doctor says Ross has a significant mood disorder. Although all the books and websites she wants us to read are about bipolar. She didn't want to put down bipolar down (but I think she believes thats what it is). I'm going to call next week to find out some more things.

Today was my last day in my Spanish class. My teacher was kinda upset. She didn't want to see me have to drop. But now I can take Mark to the library for their reading program for his age. It's at 10:30 and I was in school, now I can do it with him like I do Ross.

Lewis starts at Salisbury Lumber Thursday (I went ahead and dropped so I wouldn't get an F on my transcript). It's going to feel weird to have full reign of the house during the day! (Since Lewis worked 3rd, I always had to wait til night time to do housework or get on the computer)

Useless facts:
**The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language
**If you multiply 111,111,111 by 111,111,111 you get 12,345,678,987,654,321
**Odontophobia is the fear of teeth
**No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.
**The world's largest alphabet is Cambodian, with 74 letters.

Write ya later.

0 comments: