6.25.2006

No patience!

I just had none of it today! I don't know why. The boys just drove me INSANE today. And since it was terribly muddy outside, I couldn't let them out to run off energy. Tomorrow I will tho! I figure it will be dry enough.

I very much dislike my mood swings! I snapped at Lewis so many times today, I'm surprised he didn't just lock himself in our room. I was taking things too personally. I don't mean to and then I spoke before I thought. It drives me nutz.

Please pray for our financial situation again. After we worked something out last time with the people that have our mortgage, they told us to not get behind again. We almost had them forclose on our house. We might be a little late if something doesn't come up. Lewis is supposed to get paid for his vacation time from Freightliner, he had scheduled in Nov. I just pray it comes when we need it to, so we won't be late again. If it comes when we figure it to come, we'll be fine. Lewis didn't discuss with me how our finances were(I take care of the checkbook) before he got us some new insurance. It is a good rate, but I wish he would've asked me first. Now he's also going to have to call the Child Support people to let them know we're going to be late with them.

The good news is that with this new insurance, we won't have to have referrals. Which is good because with the problems Lewis has with his neck, he can go the the chiropractor. Also, I can go to any doctor I want, so I don't have to deal with doctors that don't have time for me.

I am thinking about getting a temp. night job. It would help out a lot. Lewis is very against it. Wants to wait until his first SL check to see if I really need to. He doesn't like where I like to work~in gas stations. I know~weird hehe. I just like the different people and personalities you meet working in one. I have worked in 3 different ones (2 different companies, 3 different stores) and loved it a lot! Sometimes you even brighten someone's day just by being the only person smiling at them or saying a kind word. I like that. Had a couple of people who would only come in to say hi. I am a very big people person.

I just hope I can deal with being home so much. We'll see. I have some crafts I am working on and love doing them. I can do Spanish at my own pace (since I didn't like the 5 week classes anyways hehe) I just can't wait til school starts in Aug.

**If you add up the numbers 1-100 consecutively (1+2+3+4+5 etc) the total is 5050
**The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle
**There is a word in the English language with only one vowel, which occurs six times: Indivisibility
**A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
**A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours

Write ya later.

0 comments: