6.07.2006

UGG

I'm a day behind on my homework (and yet I'm on here hehe) Don't worry~I'll get caught back up. :)

Ross did good at school. At my house~another story!! Well, I do what I can. He did go to sleep fast tonite tho :)

Fall semester I am going to have to take night classes! Morning classes are killing me. I can only study at night and so I'm up late, then i have to get up early to go to school UGGG. It doesn't help that I have NEVER been a morning person! I am such a night owl. So I have to go back to night classes.

I am reading a series of books by Joanne Fluke. They are good. Plus, they have recipes throughout the book. A book I read not long ago was: "E-mail to the Front: One Wife's Correspndence with Her Husband Oversees." it was pretty good. I got it at the Dollar Store.

OHHHH and my mother-in-law is coming in on Fri. Yippee (notice the major sarcasm) She will stay with us Fri. night and Sat. night. During the day she will be at her mother's house (as far as we know)

I need to lose weight! I have gained 20 lbs in the last three or so months. I don't understand it tho. I haven't changed my eating habits any. My doctor said my bloodwork looked fine tho (I had asked her to check my thyroid and my iron). Then she told me I might be depressed (I have been diagnosed 3 other times for depression by my OB/GYN (that I trust totally)), but she didn't have time for me at that appointment~to come back in 2 weeks and MAYBE she can do something for me. Well, needless to say~I'm looking for a new doctor. She is in the same doctor's office as Ross' doctor~it took 6 months and Ross getting kicked out of daycare before he would finally help us with him. I'm not going back to that doctor's office with any of my kids (or me). I need to call my OB/GYN and ask who he'd recommend.

Next weekend~not this coming up weekend~my hubby and I will have a 1 kid weekend. I don't know what we will do! hehe Our weekends are always full of kids. One weekend we have:Ross and Mark; the next weekend we have: Ashley, Emily, Mark. This next weekend we will only have Mark. Whooo It's the girls weekend, but they are going back to Fla. with my MIL for 2 weeks.

Ok~sorry for my bouncing around with the topics, but that's how I write :) I write whatever comes in my mind. Good Luck hehe

Write ya later

1 comments:

Staci said...

So is Mark your husbands son?