6.30.2006

A tiring day

I had a tiring day! I had too much sleep last nite! I actually got 8 hours of sleep, so I wasn't feeling very well today.

I put Mark in his "big boy" underwear this morning. About 30 minutes later~"Mommy. I need another pair of underwear." So, I think "Ok. It's just gonna take a bit of getting used to". So I go and get him another pair of underwear and shorts. Thirty minutes later "Mommy. I need another pair of underwear." My thoughts~ "Ok. It's gonna take a bit longer than I thought, but geez. He goes potty good with pull ups" As I go to put his underwear and shorts in the washing machine, *squish* I stepped in his pee!!! Oh I got upset, but I told him "You HAVE to go potty when you have to pee, ok?" He said~ "Ok". So I go get him new underwear and shorts. (Ok you know the drill now) About thirty minutes later "Mommy. I need some new underwear." ~~By this time, I was wore out from getting his clothes hehe. It wasn't helping that I wasn't feeling good. BUT I was like "Ok I'll get some more for him" As I walk to the door of my bedroom~~guess what? You guessed it!*Squish* I had stepped into his pee a second time!!!!! Well, I had him put on a pull up. I couldn't handle it anymore. Then this afternoon, when his sisters got here, I put him in underwear again. He did fine! Maybe he's just not a morning person hehe.

Lewis is at work right now. I was just starting to get used to sleeping in the bed with him again (yes~just sleeping~since I slept during the nite and he slept in the day, we both had a whole bed to ourselves, now we have to share again hehe) He isn't going to be home til about 2am or later. I'm glad he's able to do this~extra $~but I was liking having more time with him. Oh well. I'll have him tomorrow and .....he's going to church with me Sunday!! YEAH!!

I took a picture of Mark driving the lawn mower with his daddy. I can't wait to develop it. Plus, I took a picture of our parental suite. It is my mission to have it cleaned out by the end of next month. Our room is the WORST of our whole house. It drives me nutz. It's been almost 3 years and I feel as tho we haven't totally moved in yet. Got a ton of boxes and junk all over our room. UGGG

**Men leave their hotel rooms cleaner that women do
**Non-dairy creamer is flammable (I know that for absolute fact hehe)
**Ralph Lauren's original name was Ralph Lifshitz (I can see why he changed it! hehe)
**Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating
**Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music

Write ya later.

1 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I like the new look!
I'm so sorry, you asked for my e-mail addy awhile ago & keep forgetting to give it to ya. It's
shinycryspy2@aol.com