6.16.2006

Going here....Going there

Went to school this morning, found out I had missed the morning registration so I'd have to go back at 5pm. Had a good class. Getting nervous about my last 2 classes (since they are test days!)

Came home. Lewis had fixed lunch. He's an excellent cook hehe. We had hamburgers :). Mark was wired a bit today. Whew lol. I was able to have an hour nap until we had to start getting ready.

Went back to school to register. I have registered for the Spanish class and if Lewis goes back to Salisbury Lumber, we'll deal with it then. I also found out I will be getting the maximum amount this coming up 2 semesters. SoI am VERY happy about that! I'm debating taking 3 or 4 classes. I haven't looked at the schedule of courses since I've decided I have to take night classes. I hope the classes I was thinking about also offer night ones.....knowing my luck~probably not hehe.

Went to Lewis' Aunt Margaret's house. MawMaw's church members were bringing food for a family meal. It was good *YUM* hehe. MawMaw's obit was in the paper today. It was a very good one. You can see it by going here: http://www.legacy.com/salisburypost/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=18116623 (hopefully you can just click on it, if not, copy and paste.)

Mark has a new saying~~"Hey mommy~I pooted!" Ohhh sometimes it's "little boy" cute, but he likes to just up and say it in public and it's embarrassing!! One day he stood in front of Lewis and said "Listen" then he stood there looking around and then pooted and laughed. Ohhhhh what to do, what to do hehe.

Freightliner was out of work this week. The company that they get a certain part from, is on strike, so Freightliner can't do the trucks. Lewis will get paid for 3 berevement days. Hopefully, they will get to go back next week. I think it's SO unfair that other companies are getting "punished" for THAT companies problems. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pray for us! We have just barely got our finances fixed after last year (him getting injured then fired), so if this goes on for long, we are in trouble (unless he does get his job back at Salisbury Lumber). I would love for him to go back to Salisbury Lumber~it's day job hehe. I'd get to see him more. But if he doesn't get re-hired~ pray the strike goes "bye-bye" Thank you. I will let you know about Salisbury Lumber on Tues.'s blog :)

Luv to all. If you haven't called or seen your grandparent(s) lately, do it! Tell them you love them.

Write ya later.

0 comments: