6.19.2006

Finally~The final

Hiya all.

Well, had my final today for my 1st 5 week class. I made an 82.5. I am kinda upset about that. I did end up with a 97.66 for the class, so I'm happy about that. I forgot to study my geography~and I very much dislike geography~and it had 10 questions of that. Oh well. The next 5 week class begins tomorrow. Yippee hehe

Lewis got to go to work today (technically tonight~he just left a bit ago). They still aren't working a whole lot. First shift is off tomorrow. There are soooo many rumors going around that place, that we won't know what's going on until the company tells him.

Tomorrow is the meeting~at Salisbury Lumber. Pray for it please.

Anyone watch Treasure Hunters? It's pretty good. I enjoyed it. I'm ready to see how good America's Got Talent is. Never know nowadays. Three of my favorite TV shows were canceled and they were good. Oh well. You know all the TV stations are just looking at the $$$.

Write ya later.

0 comments: